“When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.”
― Robert Frank
Hello! I'm a photographer based out of Willits, in the hills of Northern California.
5 facts about me:
1. When I'm not on a shoot, I'm foraging in the forests of Mendocino county for fungi & wild foraging medicinal plants.
2. My spirit animal is a river otter. Fun fact: they live on land but dwell near water. I live my life in the same fashion.
3. I'm an herbalist and studied at the Motherland School of Herbs years ago.
4. I've worked with children most of my life. I've been an au pair internationally, a behavior therapist working with kids on the spectrum and a nanny. Kids are some of my favorite people because they can't help but keep it real 24/7.
5. Once upon a time after I graduated from UC Santa Cruz with my psychology degree, I lived in Switzerland. I love traveling & would love to travel internationally for a session!
My work focuses on capturing the essence of my subjects. I primarily love to photograph people. My gift is making people feel confident about themselves and it shows in my photography. The best feeling is being able to capture and draw out elements of my client’s personalities and translate them into photographs.
My specialty is boudoir photography. One of my favorite feelings is when a client sees a photo of herself, totally vulnerable & beautiful, and can't help but cry. That's why I do what I do. Empowering women to see their own beauty is what boudoir is all about.
My favorite art to create is the kind that makes people feel something. Let's make magic together.
Work with Me
Have an upcoming project? I'd love to collaborate with you!
I love working with a team of makeup artists, designers and hair stylists. If you're looking for a photographer to collaborate with on a new project, shoot me an email.
Get in touch with me using my contact form to discuss rates, scheduling and more.