“When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.”
― Robert Frank
Hello! I'm a photographer based out of Willits, in the hills of Northern California.
5 facts about me:
1. When I'm not on a shoot, I'm foraging in the forests of Mendocino county for mushrooms & fungi.
2. The best compliment I’ve ever received were that if I was a Pokémon, my ability would be charm.
3. I'm an herbalist and studied at the Motherland School of Herbs about 5 years ago.
4. I worked as a behavior therapist with children on the autism spectrum and as an au pair. I love working with children because they’re the sassiest and most authentic people on the planet. If you want a real answer, ask a kid.
5. I once lived in Switzerland and would love to travel internationally for a session.
My work focuses on capturing the essence of my subjects. I primarily love to photograph people. My gift is making people feel confident about themselves and it shows in my photography. The best feeling is being able to capture and draw out elements of my client’s personalities and translate them into photographs.
I have experience photographing:
Work with Me
Have an upcoming project? I'd love to collaborate with you!
I love working with a team of makeup artists, designers and stylists. If you're looking for a photographer to collaborate with on a new project, shoot me an email.
Get in touch with me using my contact form to discuss rates, scheduling and more.